|Call CDA Insurance - 800.884.2343 (Toll-Free)
Request more information - Click Here
|UnitedHealthcare Medicare Supplement Plan Information for Arizona|
2014 Medigap Plans
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Supplement plans available in Arizona. UnitedHealthcare does not allow us to post their information online, so if you would like us to mail you an information packet, please complete the form below.
- Medigap Plan F offers a high deductible option. You must pay for Medicare-covered costs up to the high-deductible amount ($2,140 in 2014) before your Medigap policy pays anything
- 100% part B coinsurance except up to $20 copayment for office visits and up to $50 copayment for ER.
- You must also pay a separate deductible for foreign travel emergency ($250 per year).
- After you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible ($147 in 2014) the plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year (This applies only to plans K & L)
- Modified Plan F offers an individual assistance program, as well as coverage for preventive dental care (available in some states)
- 2014 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan K is $4,940.
- 2014 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan L is $2,470.